Vetevendosje and LDK largely agree on merging economic programs


load
Gazeta Express
28 Tetor 2019 19:19

Working groups of Vetevendosje and Democratic League of Kosovo (LDK) met on Monday to harmonise programs of these two parties expected to form new Government of Kosovo after winning 6 October early elections in Kosovo.

After a three-hours meeting, the Vetevendosje representative, Glauk Konjufca, told media that they have agreed up to 90 percent on merging the economic program in future government. “We discussed economy. We have raised over 40 issues and we have agreed on 90 percent of this topics. The remaining 10 percent we will agree in upcoming meetings,” Konjufca said. According to Konjufca the working groups of the Vetevendosje and LDK will continue negotiations in coming days when their experts will discuss judiciary. /GazetaExpress/

Te fundit


Kthehu lart